Job offers: Tax accountant
Clément Del Vecchio CPA SENCRL is a young firm offering certification and tax services. The chosen candidate will be asked to work on taxation and certification and will eventually choose his/her preferred field.
Under the responsibility of Dominic Clément, CPA, CA, M.sc and Francis Del Vecchio, CPA, CGA, M.Fisc., the selected candidate will have the possibility to carry out the following tasks:
- Actively participate in various certification mandates (note to readers, review engagement, audit);
- Actively participate in various tax planning mandates;
- Prepare income tax returns for individuals and businesses;
- Manage notices of assessments and notices of objections;
- Communicate with government authorities;
- Meet clients and communicate directly with them.
- The candidate must be versatile;
- The candidate must be organized and capable of working on several files simultaneously;
- The candidate must be capable of managing priorities and respecting schedules;
- The candidate must have a desire to learn and to improve himself/herself;
- The candidate must be a dynamic person capable of adapting to several situations.
- The candidate must have between 2 and 5 years of experience in certification and taxation;
- The candidate must have a CPA title or be in the process of obtaining it;
- The candidate must have taxation skills (master’s degree in taxation or an advanced taxation course from CICA);
- The candidate must be fluent in French and English;
- The candidate must be looking for a rewarding experience;
The work schedule is of 37.5 hours per week. The work schedule can be flexible to suit the needs of the employee. The proposed salary is competitive. The firm is located in Saint-Lambert.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest in this position.